Friday 15 January 2016

Fashion styles relavant to my genre

Hip hop/R&B has gone through big changes fashion changes over the years. It has evolved from scruffy, bright colored, baggy clothing to more neat and professional look. The top five most popular brands used by famous artists around the globe are: Gucci, Nike, Prada, Versace and Adidas. Fashion is becoming more involved within the hip hop/R&B industry as contracts are signed between artist and companies to wear their clothing in music videos, in public; during shows etc. an example of this is Stormzy who has a close relationship with Adidas. Also shoes are a big part of fashion in the genre I am making my magazine on so it’s important I use the correct legitimate branding to get the best possible look. As I’m aiming for my magazine to be more professional and neat looking, it is important that I get the clothing right in my photos. If have decided to go with a more modernized, smart/casual clothing to suit more modern times. Here are some examples of the clothing styles I intend to use:



No comments:

Post a Comment