Friday 15 January 2016

photographers reaserch

Terry Richardson



Out of all the photographers I have researched, terry Richardson is my favorite. This is mainly because of how he only used plain white backgrounds and focus more on the person used in the image rather than what’s in the background keeping all the attention on them. Also the white background makes his photography look neater and professional which is what I want my magazine to aspire to be. I like how the styles of his photos are so crisp/clean and you can clearly see the emotion of the model/person being used in the photograph. Although his photo style appears simple, I find it very eye catching and think is style of photography will suit my magazine cover. Here are some examples of his work:





No comments:

Post a Comment