Friday 15 January 2016

Language Style


The language used in a magazine is adapted to a specific audience which makes it more enjoyable, relatable to the reader and ultimately making the magazine appealing to them. The style of language is dependent on the age range/profile that the magazine is aimed at. There are many different styles of language used in Hip Hop/R&B magazines and form the research I have carried out, I have decided that I will write my magazine in a more formal/professional manner. I want the style of magazine to be a more serious/respectable magazine that provides an in-depth look into the genre of Hip Hop/R&B for people who are thoughtful about the category. I have taken inspiration from Clash magazine as the way it’s been written and style it’s presented in is how I envision my magazine being.

No comments:

Post a Comment